Have you changed your Windows 10 device because of the need that arose, and presently your this Windows is not able to identify the system? Do not worry as there is nothing to panic about it. Over here, you shall let you know the way of reactivating your Windows 10 device after changing the hardware.
Un-assign the product keys
You can use the Update Troubleshooter for un-assigning the product key by the earlier computer configuration. Then, again assign that to the newly added one. Always remember that the times of activation is restricted. In simple words, you shall be able to shift your license to other devices sometimes and not always.
Reactivating Windows 10 with Digital License
Go through the below-mentioned points for reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch
- Whenever the user starts again installing Windows 10, note that the settings procedure shall by itself ask you to give a product key. As this copy does not have any key, the user needs to press the option ‘I Don’t Have a Product Key’ link.
- Then, observe that Windows 10 shall ask you for the model that you have got.
- Next, choose ‘Custom: Install Windows Only’ into the upcoming window. It is not the upgrade as you have begun from the starting
- After that, do according to the points given until you reach the desktop.
- Remember that if your Windows 10 works properly on the present drive, then you will not require to install it again. Rather, do load the Windows 10 as well as reactivate with the help of the Settings application. The method of doing it is given below.
- Firstly, press the ‘Start’ option with the Settings symbol situated at the Start Menu’s left edge. It shall launch the Settings application.
- Then, press the ‘Update and Security’ tile. Even the ‘Windows Isn’t Activated’ option can be pressed.
- Next, press the Windows Now link. It shall be situated in the Settings application.
- After that, choose ‘Activation’ mentioned on the menu on the left-hand side.
- You shall be able to view a message saying ‘Windows cannot be activated on your Device’ or else anything a bit the same type.
- Next, press the ‘Troubleshoot’ link.
- On the upcoming display, press ‘I Changed Hardware on This Device Recently’ option.
- After that, you need to put the MS account details of yours.
- Next, choose the ‘Sign in’ option.
- You will be able to view the list of the devices of yours over there.
- Then, choose the device having the newly put hardware.
- After that, put a tick on the square placed near to the option stating ‘This Is the Device I’m Using Right Now.’
- Lastly, choose ‘Activate.’
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Norton, Webroot, McAfee, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.