We all have faced pattern or password lock issues and don’t know what to do in this situation. Sometimes we’ll try to ask friends, try to find the solution online, but still don’t unlock the phone. Finally, people visit the Store for the problem. But here we are going to tell you the simplest trick to unlock the phone.
Do not worry if you have forgotten your mobile’s PIN pattern or password. Today we will tell you about the special tricks in this blog to quickly unlock your phone. Let us know about these tricks.
Most of us put passwords, pins, or patterns on our mobiles to protect our personal photos, chats, and other secret information. But we forget the password, PIN, or pattern of our mobile, after which we have to visit the Store to unlock our phone.
If your phone’s password, PIN, or pattern is forgotten and the phone is locked, there is no need to worry. We will tell you unique ways here. This will enable you to unlock your phone in a few minutes sitting at home.
Try these simple steps and unlock your phone –
- Switch off the Android smartphone which you want to unlock
- Now wait for at least one minute
- Now press the power button and – volume button together
- After this step, the phone will go into recovery mode.
- Now, click the factory reset button.
- Tap wipe Cache to clean data, which will clean the cache stored in the phone.
- Wait again for 1 minute and then start your Android device
- Now your phone will be unlocked. However, all login IDs and external mobile apps will be deleted.
Bypass pattern lock from your mobile
Most people use pattern lock in the phone, and sometimes other people try to unlock your phone without asking you, and the phone gets locked, or even you simply want to bypass the lock, this trick will surely work for you.
This trick will work only if you have an active Internet connection in a locked mobile device. If your data connection is on, you can easily unlock your device.
- Take your smartphone and draw the wrong pattern lock 5 times in it. Now you’ll see a notification that says try after 30 seconds.
- Now it will have an option to forget passwords.
- Enter your Gmail ID and password that you inserted into the locked device.
- After that, your phone will unlock.
- Now you can set a new pattern lock.
Phone Data recovery in simple steps –
We delete a lot of files to increase the memory of the smartphone, but the problem arises when a work file or data is deleted with them. Here are the simple steps to get the deleted data back from the phone –
1. If you want to bring back the deleted data of android phones, you must first install some apps on your computer. You can download the Tenorshare, UltData, Dr.fone, iMyFone, EaseUS, for this purpose. You need to route the phone to recover the data of the smartphone.
2. Now connect to your PC and install the Data Recovery app on the computer. The smartphone will then be asked to connect to the PC. You can use the USB cable to connect to pc. Now you have to give full access to your smartphone.
3.Then go to the settings of the smartphone and select the phone. This is where you will have the option of a build number. Click on this option and keep it until it shows you the option of ‘Developers On.’
4. Then go to the Settings option; here, you will find the developers’ option. Go to this developer’s option and turn on debugging option on the phone.
5. Now, as mobile connects, it will show some messages related to your access, ok the following message.
6. As soon as your mobile connects to the app, you will be asked which documents you want to recover. Select the documents you want to recover; as soon as you select and click, the application will start your work.
7. The launch of the application means that the recovery process of your smartphone has started. The process may take one or more hours as well. Keep your smartphone connected to the computer as long as the process is on. The recovery process will stop even if disconnected by mistake.
Note that this application does not guarantee that all the data on your smartphone will be recovered, but the results discovered have still been very positive.